Saturday, September 29, 2012

First Paper Piecings


This is the first set of paper piecings I have made from start to finish. I still need some practice but I think they turned out okay. The lighting was horrible when I took this picture of them so the colors are a little off. (You can tell because the paint set is white but looks pink in the photo. Yuck.)

The pattern is "U Color My World" from Treasure Box Designs. They have fantastic paper piecings. I altered the crayon to look more like a real crayon, because it was bugging me, and I added in a glue stick and pair of scissors from another Treasure Box Designs file. That is the cool thing about paper piecings, you can mix and match from different files.

Check out my mom's site, AleneyBeany.com, if you want to see some full layouts. She is a Design Team Member for Treasure Box Designs so she has crazy cute stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment